Aircraft for sale | Private jets for sale | Trade a plane | Aviation Brokerage
Huntsville Market Knowledge
looking for Private jets for sale? In Huntsville you need an aircraft brokerage, knowing current market conditions helps get results. With Thrust, you benefit from a dedicated, in-house research staff that provides ongoing market analysis. This allows us to detect trends, better forecast market activity and set a price that accurately reflects market conditions—so your aircraft sells at the best possible price in the least amount of time. Weather Cessna or another top aircraft make, our airplane knowledge sets us far above others.
Trade a plane
The Thrust Experts have spent decades buying, selling, maintaining, repairing and modifying aircraft. We know what needs to be accomplished in order to ensure a prompt and successful sale. We will oversee the pre-purchase inspection and negotiate any outstanding items. And, at inspection time, we are also the experts in negotiating squawk lists. This is part of the substantial value that Thrust brings to the brokerage process.
Aircraft Sales Experience
When you choose Thrust Aviation – Huntsville as your brokerage partner, you gain access to a sales team with a proven record of buying and selling aircraft for over FOUR DECADES. A team that is in constant communication with you and with each other. The experts at Thrust Aviation have built strong relationships with a large network of brokers, dealers and individual buyers throughout the country. Through this vast network, we can find qualified buyers quickly and efficiently, sometimes before your aircraft officially hits the market. We know where the top aircraft for sale are and can get you your next aircraft.[/text_output]
Huntsville Aircraft Acquisition – Aircraft for sale
Whether you’re experienced in aircraft ownership or new to the concept, Thrust Aviation’s experienced professionals are here to help. There are numerous options when it comes to private air travel. These options include being part of a Lease, Charter, Fractional Ownership, Co-Ownership, Joint Ownership, or full Ownership of your aircraft. There are many factors that go into making a wise decision. In short, they range from FAA regulations, to IRS tax implications, not to mention your personal needs and desires. Allow us to work with you to ascertain your goals and help decide what option is best for your personal and company needs.
As our slogan states, we’re with you every step of the way! Once we determine what option best fits your needs, we’ll conduct a worldwide market search. After an aircraft has been selected and an offer has been agreed upon, we will assist with a pre-purchase evaluation (pre-buy) which can protect the owner from future expenses and risk. This will be accomplished at an agreed upon, qualified, aviation maintenance facility. Throughout the process, and after the pre-buy is complete, we’ll work closely with the FAA, title company, escrow, tax advisors, legal advisors, lending companies, company personnel and anyone else involved to make sure you have a smooth transition to aircraft ownership. From there, we offer a multitude of services to get your flight department running and make your experience an enjoyable one.
Contact us today for a quote (818) 738-3866 or for additional information, visit our Services page.[/text_output]
Huntsville Aircraft Sales
Call us today for Aircraft for sales in Huntsville. At Thrust Aviation, we know the market and will recommend the best marketing strategy to sell your aircraft based on current market trends and conditions. Once you decide you want to divest or upgrade your asset we will do the following:
1. Market Research and Evaluation: We will provide you with a comparative review of your aircraft, including a Market Analysis and assess the market value based on various factors.
2. Specifications and Photos: We obtain detailed, high quality photos, and video if appropriate, that will be used for presentation.
3. Marketing: We utilize attractive and extensive advertising in major publications, internet services, and provide professional full color brochure. We also utilize effective email and direct mail solicitations using our worldwide database systems. Additionally, we open our book of aviation and business contacts in an attempt to generate further interest.
4. Updates: We keep our clients informed of any offers, leads, market changes, etc. on a regular basis as soon as we have new information available.
5. Follow Up: Courteous, prompt follow-ups with prospects, their broker, or agents.
6. Negotiations: We represent you during the aircraft purchasing and inspection process.
7. Closing: We oversee the transfer of documents with the FAA, title company, escrow company, legal and tax advisors, 1031 exchange, banks and company officials. We ensure that due diligence is accomplished, reducing the possibility of any undo delays, all in the strictest of confidence.
8. Satisfaction: We pride ourselves on our professionalism, and the ability to exceed your expectations while earning your repeat business and referrals.
We will work diligently to obtain the best price for your aircraft in a timely manner![/text_output]
When I called looking for a special plane I could’t find anywhere, Thrust found it for me right away, and at a great price